For more than 25 years, GWQ has been offering non-destructive and material testing services.
Whether in the manufacturing industry, pipeline, apparatus or plant construction, in chemical or chemical industry
petrochemical plants, in conventional and nuclear power plants, our procedures of non-destructive and mechanical.technical testings of materials are Standing for quality assurance and process safety.
We are expanding and looking to optimize and expand our activities our headquarters in Moers and our branch Herten from now on several
NDT material tester (m / f)
Execution of non-destructive testing in our laboratory, at customers and on construction sites.
- Technical basic training in a metalworking
- Several years of professional experience in the non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Practical experience in the method Radiografic Testing (RT) absolutely necessary
- Other methods (UT2, MT2, PT2 and VT2 according to DIN EN ISO 9712), as well as Radiation safty protection
- Driving license class B, ADR class 7
- Responsibility and independent work
- Flexibility in working conditions outside the normal range working hours
- Attractive and performance-oriented remuneration
- Temporary employment contracts
- Interesting further training possibilities
If you are interested, please send your application to the following address:
GWQ GmbH & Co. KG
Mrs. Andrea Schmidt
Am Schürmannshütt 30s